Monday 11 March 2013

Not a normal saturday night

So I havnt really mentioned something thats pretty big in my life yet in my blog, and its about time I did. That thing is my dog George, and well, dogs in general.
From as young as I can remember I've been obsessed with dogs, I got my first one at 16 and he was a springer called Bruce. The best dog I could have ever had, sadly he died last year, aged just 6. I will definalty do a seperate post about him though, as he was so special :)
Now, I have a 7 month old field spaniel called George, who in no way replaces Bruce, but makes me so happy its untrue. Like right now for instance, he has his paws on my knee looking up at me and wagging his tail away wanting cuddles. I know Im biast, but he is so cute I cant handle it sometimes! haha.
My best freind, Laura has been after a dog for a while now and she finally managed to persuade her parents to let her have one. He is one of the most cutest puppies I have ever seen! She brought him round for the first time on saturday night, hes a yellow lab and just looks like the andrex puppy, he's called Duke. I was abit pensive initially about how they would get on together, but I needent have worried. They got on great, George loved having a little playmate. I can see them being best of friends as they grow up. Duke is a little character not shy unlike George, who is scared of new things. They were back and forth playing for about an hour, tiring each other out and me and Laura!
It was strange because our usual saturday nights involve drinking and clubbing and this one was very different. Chasing round after two puppies then having a cup of tea watching crufts. But it was a nice change and I hope we can do it again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment